Welcome to the home of SQSA
The South Queensland Sabot Association (SQSA) represents the Sabot sailing dinghy class from Southport to Yeppoon. Members include sailors, parents and clubs who are enthusiastic participants in Sabot sailing. For 50 years young Australian sailors have been introduced to the sport and social benefits of sailing at club, regional, state and national levels in Sabot sailing dinghies. The SQSA’s goal is to offer a fun and family-friendly environment that builds confident young sailors on a race course, and fosters a lifelong interest in the sport of sailing. Want to learn more? Look at some great photos and You-Tube links in our gallery, read about getting started in Sabots here, or contact us.
- New season Membership Forms are available with the option to prepay for Season Entries and Training. Please download and return as soon as possible. 2016-17 Season Entry- Regatta and Training
- Sabot Solstice Regatta will be held at the Southport Yacht Club on the weekend of 11th & 12th June.
- NEW Sabots available now. Sail away price $5,750. Contact: Peter Robba at Queensport Marine mobile: 0412 360 927
- To download all of your NOR, Race Instructions and/or Entry Forms in the one place click on the CALENDAR tab
- Fibre-glass masts – are now available Please email email@example.com for more information.
RESULTS AND MORE:
- Results are in for River Titles 2016
- 52nd Sabot Nationals at Wangi Wangi, NSW results.
- Results are now available for Selection Trials.
- Bay titles Scratch Results are now in. Congratulations on a wonderful regatta.
- Interested in an SQSA history lesson? All winners of SQSA’s trophies are listed here, making for an interesting trip to the past for three generations of Sabot sailors.
- Check out our FaceBook page to keep up to date with more photos and reminders: www.facebook.com/SouthQueenslandSabotAssociation