Welcome to the home of SQSA
The South Queensland Sabot Association (SQSA) represents the Sabot sailing dinghy class from Southport to Yeppoon. Members include sailors, parents and clubs who are enthusiastic participants in Sabot sailing. For 50 years young Australian sailors have been introduced to the sport and social benefits of sailing at club, regional, state and national levels in Sabot sailing dinghies. The SQSA’s goal is to offer a fun and family-friendly environment that builds confident young sailors on a race course, and fosters a lifelong interest in the sport of sailing. Want to learn more? Look at some great photos and You-Tube links in our gallery, read about getting started in Sabots here, or contact us.
- Photos from the 51st Sabot Nationals have been added to the Gallery.
- River Titles this year at Hollywell are Feb 14-15 2015. Click here for NOR & 2014-2015River Title Sailing instructions
- The Head of the river will again be held on Chambers Island at Maroochydore on Sunday March 8. A fun weekend last year. NOR is available here.
- Maryborough Sailing Club will again host an Easter Regatta over the long weekend in April 3, 4, 5. NOR and Entry form available here.
- To download all of your NOR, Race Instructions and/or Entry Forms in the one place click on the CALENDAR tab
- Fibre-glass masts – are now available Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Application for memberships can by made by downloading this form. MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION 2014-2015
RESULTS AND MORE:
- Results from the 51st SABOT NATIONALS in Townsville, North QLD. A big thank you to NQSA for hosing such a fun event.
- Some photos from Nationals were posted on NQSA’s website here.
- Race results for State Championships 2014, Yeppoon
- Bay Titles 2014 – Results
- Interested in an SQSA history lesson? All winners of SQSA’s trophies are listed here, making for an interesting trip to the past for three generations of Sabot sailors.
- Check out our FaceBook page to keep up to date with more photos and reminders: www.facebook.com/SouthQueenslandSabotAssociation